Line 6 Relay G50 G55 G90 Wireless Upgrade
Upgrade / Replacement Cable for your Line 6 Relay G50 G55 G90 Wireless System.
When you're on stage, the last thing you want is to be let down by your gear. That's why Cactus Cables specializes in aftermarket cables designed to keep you connected and sounding great, no matter what. If you're using a Line 6 Relay G50 G55 G90 wireless system, it's time to upgrade to our premium cable.
Here's what makes our cable the best choice for your wireless system:
- Dependability you can count on: Our cable won't leave you stranded when it breaks on stage.
- Crystal-clear sound: Enjoy clearer highs and more defined lows for a truly professional sound.
- Bulletproof connection: Our cable features Amphenol straight or right angle connectors as standard, and the option to upgrade to Neutrik straight or right angle silent plug. Trust that your wireless pack has a connection that won't let you down.
- Secure fit: Our locking TA4F mini XLR connector and branded heat shrink finishes on each connector make for a sleek and secure fit.
- Customizable: Choose from multiple color options to match your style. And if you need a custom length, just contact us and we'll work with you to create the perfect cable for your needs.
- Hand-made in the USA: Our cables are hand-made in the heart of the Texas Hill Country using only the best quality components. You can trust that every cable is made with care and attention to detail.
Upgrade to our premium aftermarket cable and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a dependable, high-quality connection. Don't let a stock wireless cable ruin your performance - invest in your gear and your sound today.
***Don't see a color option you love? Need a custom length? Contact Us and let's see what we can come up with***
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS
More from this collection
Never received anything
Cactus are USA based, I ordered a special cable for my guitar wireless system. I am located in Ireland. Cactus did not respond to emails. I received nothing. Had to cancel the order and get a refund from PayPal. Complete waste of my time. I can not recommend this company.
Item not received
Despite multiple inquiries I have still not had 1) any response to my inquiries and 2) any shipment
Where is it
I never received the item
Ordered a month ago. Got "shipment notification" email on Aug 11th. Tracking says I still hasn't gotten to the post office. Sent message over their website contact feature to make sure it didn't get lost. No response. Product might be great, but have no real clue.
Very nice, stands out perfectly again my all black set up and I ordered the orange and red. Feels like it will last forever.